- Job Posted Date : 2017-06-29 18:14:53
- Job Reference : J961028090429105
- Industry : Manufacturing
- Job Position : Inventory Control Officer
Handles Inventories Raw Materials, Finished Goods, WIP, Packaging Materials, Office and Plant supplies, and other indirect materials and supplies.
Ensures that all inventory movements are properly processed, approved, and recorded.
Ensures that all inventory records are maintained accurately, and updated daily.
Ensures weekly submission of all report summaries of inventory listing, issuance, transfer, TGRN, FRCS, and BDS.
Reports incoming container van delivery as to products, quantity, and other important details.
Reviews inventory items for obsolescence and disposal regularly.
Controls and maintains updated and historical list of Fixed Assets.
Ensures all Fixed Assets are properly tagged, identified, and accounted for.
Performs twice a year physical verification of all Fixed Assets.
Assists the FSPTI accountant for proper accounting of all Fixed Assets.
- Years of Experience : 1
- Work Location :
Luzon | Region III,
- Benefits: Paid Holidays
Paid Sick Leave
Single Parent Leave
Paid Vacation Leave
Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Bookmark this Job:
- Job Status:
This Job Posting is already CLOSED
- Company Address : 760 Aurora Blvd, Quezon City, 1109 Metro Manila
Meycauayan, Central Luzon, Philippines
- Contacts :
- Company Info : Oracle Petroleum provides customized solutions in prolonging engine and equipment life across all industries by offering superior petroleum products and services. We conduct our operations prudently, efficiently while embracing a continous improvement philosophy, hence, we are able to meet the expectations of our customers, business partners and stakeholders.
We believe that our primordial goal is to satisfy our customers, thus, we are a company that is customer-focused. Moreover, we commit to abide to the highest standards of quality professionalism. Our company is versatile, nimble and can easily adapt to the fast - changing business environment.
We operate under the tenet of protecting our community and environment, therefore, our process and facilities are Eco-friendly.
Send your resumes at email@example.com
Or you can apply walk-in.