- Job Posted Date : 2019-02-12 20:58:18
- Job Reference : J945915054780353
- Industry : Sales / Marketing / Merchandising
- Job Position : Account Manager
The position is responsible for developing strong relationships with existing customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and preparing billing reports. The role shall also take the lead in managing client clarifications and identify new business opportunities amongst existing customers. Representing the entire agency, the position is to establish, maintain, and nurture business relationships with clients by providing Truelogic?s services.
* Keeps track of all projects via Project Status Report
* Gathers all relevant information from the client and crafting an accurate brief for the agency
* Manages progress and ensuring that projects are on time
* Conducts meetings with clients and updating them on deliverables
* Manages client budgets to ensure that it is utilized efficiently
* Leads in pitching new ideas to current clients
* Keeps track of the Business Unit?s current billings/earnings
* Manages/Trains the Account Executives in the business unit
* At least 3 years in an Account Management (Advertising) or Brand Marketing, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, and/or Junior Account Manager role
* Exceptional communication, presentation, and analytical skills that demonstrate the ability to present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
* Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
* Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
* Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Years of Experience : 3
- Work Location :
Luzon | NCR,
- Benefits: We invite you to be part of our growth.
At Truelogic, we discover great talent and develop it to maximize potential. In keeping with this tradition, we are looking for dedicated, talented, and out-of-the-box thinkers to join us in pushing the boundaries of digital marketing.
As part of our team, you will enjoy the following:
Industry Leadership: You will get the opportunity to participate in creating industry-changing technology and digital marketing methodologies.
Growth and Continuous Development: Get to work with the best in online marketing and receive world-class training from your peers and mentors alike.
Flexibility: Choose your own terms for working with us. You can select to work on a fixed-term basis (6-month or 1-year contract) or choose to work full-time and long-term.
Camaraderie: Get to know and work with a fun, dynamic, and passionate group of people.
All of these come with a competitive compensation package and awesome employee benefits.
- Bookmark this Job:
- Job Status:
- Company Address : Penthouse 2 6780 Bldg (formerly Jaka Bldg) 6780 Ayala Ave Makati City, 1226
- Contacts : 639178605267
- Company Info : Truelogic is a digital marketing company based in Makati that provides digital marketing services to local and global clients. We offer search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click (PPC) advertising, social media marketing, online reputation management, and more.
Weâve been in the business for nearly ten years now, and we owe that to our proactive, strong, and diverse team. Truelogic is made up of a group of multitalented people who have chosen to further expand their horizons with us âwe have bookworms and board game nerds, as well as shutterbugs and musically inclined individuals.
Our doors are always open to talented and aspiring team players who want to join our company. We want people who love and live the Internet, individuals with creative minds who are not afraid to think out of the box.
Send your resume to email@example.com.