- Job Posted Date : 17-Jan-2019
- Job Reference : J908099460753672
- Industry : Health Care & Medical Services
- Job Position : Hospital Administrator
Bachelors degree in Nursing or any related field
At least 5 years of experience at a healthcare facility in a Hospital Administrator role
Critical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
Great attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
Superb organizational, administrative and planning skills.
Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergency situations.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Excellent documentation and communication skills
Willing to work in Semirara Caluya Antique
- Years of Experience : 5
- Work Location : Visayas | Region VI, Antique
- Benefits: Government Statutory Benefits
15 Vacation Leaves, 15 Sick Leaves
13th month pay
10 days Home Leave
Free board and lodging
- Bookmark this Job:
- Job Status: OPEN
- Company Address : 3F DMCI Plaza Building 2281 Don Chino Roces Ave. Ext. Makati
- Contacts : 888-3000
- Company Info : Semirara Mining and Power Corporation (SMPC) is the largest coal producer in the Philippines and the only power producer in the country that owns and mines its own fuel source (coal).
SMPC has an installed capacity of 600MW more in the pipeline.
By integrating its mining and power operations, SMPC can better manage its fuel supply and power production so that millions of Filipinos could have access to affordable, reliable electricity.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org