- Job Posted Date : 2019-01-03 08:25:19
- Job Reference : J870738458152354
- Industry : Computer & Information Technology
- Job Position : Sales Field Personnel
Grasp and understand business uses of technology
Qualify prospective customers and understand their specific needs; work with the Engineering department to provide solutions
Pipeline management and accurate forecasting
Attend meetings, trainings, seminars and other sales events
Proactive in managing clients? accounts
Develop lasting professional relationships with clients
Coordination and full ownership of projects in all phases of implementation
Preparation of Proposals for Quotations, Sales Plans and all other documents
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or any Business or Marketing related course
Required skills: Presentation, Client Acquisition, Negotiation, Customer Relations Development
Candidate must be self-motivated with a pleasing personality and strong interpersonal skills
Working experience in related fields is a plus
Interest in Technology is a plus
Preferably 1-4 years of Experience in Sales, Telemarketing or equivalent
Willing to work in Makati
Willing to travel
- Years of Experience : 1
- Work Location :
Luzon | NCR,
- Benefits: Leave Credits, HMO Card upon regularization
- Bookmark this Job:
- Job Status:
- Company Address : 6F Electra House Bldg. 115-117 Esteban Cor. V.A Rufino St. Legaspi Village Makati City
- Contacts : 8127977
- Company Info : NETMARKS PHILIPPINES, INC. is a premiere ICT Systems Integrator, established as a joint venture between Filipino investors and the then NETMARKS, Inc. of Japan. In 2014, NETMARKS, Inc. merged with UNIADEX Ltd. (www.uniadex.co.jp) to be the most complete systems integrator and leader in infrastructure services.
UNIADEX is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Nihon Unisys Group (www.unisys.co.jp), one of Japanâs leading and largest ICT organizations.
Since its establishment in 2001, NMP has focused on providing Japanese Quality IT Service to major Japanese companies operating in the Philippines. It is also a strong channel partner-reseller of leading solutions in network infrastructure, data storage and security, internet, structured cabling, fiber optics, electronic access controls, warehousing and SCM solutions.
As a member of the Netmarks Overseas Business Group -- a network of seven overseas-affiliated companies in Southeast Asia -- NMP has capabilities to support clients in all major cities, the industrial estates, and even remote locations in the Philippines as well as to provide 24/7 IT Help Desk Support to wide range of customers domestic and abroad.
Kindly email the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org