- Job Posted Date : 12-Mar-2019
- Job Reference : J791837169437125
- Industry : Computer & Information Technology
- Job Position : Database Developer
Role and Responsibility
1.) Performing critical & non-critical support activities to ensure production stability
2.) Provide a quick and professional analysis/trouble shooting tor production related escalation.
3.) Work with partner teams (Application support, Infra, DBA, Service desk, Monitoring) to provide support for tickets pertaining to all production outstanding issues.
4.) Work on adhoc requests and other reporting as and when required
5.) Provide excellent and quality on call support when needed.
6.) Adhere to process laid down for production operation.
7.) Design and development of short/long term development tasks/CRs for production environments.
8.) Design and development of tasks to enhance performance.
1.) At least 3 years of working experience pl sql for both Oravel and M/S SQL Developer
2.) Have either hands-on or good understanding on REST Services, spring framework and web services (SOAP)
3.) Have good understanding of windows and unix operating systems
4.) Expertise in Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX, XML, WebServices.
5.) Knowledge of Shell Scripting.
6.) Expertise in maintenance of production support systems.
7.) Ability to debug and develop algorithm/logics to provide UI related fix independently.
8.) Ability for performance root cause analysis and application level tuning.
- Years of Experience : 3
- Work Location : Luzon | NCR, Manila City
- Benefits: Government Mandated Benefits, 13 month pay, Health Insurance, 2% tax collection
- Bookmark this Job:
- Job Status: OPEN
- Company Address : 3rd floor, Room 302 Joval 2 bldg., cor. Bukal st., Barangay Poblacion, National Road, Muntinlupa City
- Contacts : 09664636031
- Company Info : PSI is a Filipino-owned company established in 2018. Initially, the company ventured to staff augmentation and general services only. Throughout the years, PSI continues to excel in the providing the best human resource which focuses on IT professional contracts provider, managed services and staff augmentation to different industries.
Please send your resumes and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org