- Job Posted Date : 23-Jan-2019
- Job Reference : J776123607663597
- Industry : Health Care & Medical Services
- Job Position : Health Care Coordinator (Patient Care)
Must possess a Bachelorâs Degree in Nursing (License is not required but an advantage).
Open to other medical related courses, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Work Skills and Values:
Strong English communication, telephone and interpersonal skills.
Excellent analytical and organizational skills
Proficient in MS office operations and the internet.
Works well with a team and with sound work ethics.
Willing to work on a shifting schedule including weekends and holidays
Coordinate and maintain liaison relationship with Parent Company based in the U.S. in relation to patient referrals and other home health and hospice services.
Manage intake coordination process that includes checking patient eligibility, admission and/or patient referrals related concerns.
Coordinate with insurance, facilities, marketers and the clinical team in managing home health or hospice services requirements.
Provide customer-support in using electronic medical records and clinical documentation.
- Salary : 15000-20000
- Years of Experience : 1
- Work Location : Luzon | NCR, Taguig City
- Benefits: HMO, Company Shuttle, 2-4 days off
- Bookmark this Job:
- Job Status: OPEN
- Company Address : 1908 The Trade and Financial Tower, 7th avenue corner 32nd street, BGC, Taguig
- Contacts : 09452602732
- Company Info : We are a U.S. based Health Care Facility that specializes in both Home Health and Hospice care with a Backoffice support here in the Philippines. We are offering opportunities to nurses (and other medical related courses) to utilize and apply in knowledge and nursing background by providing intensive and comprehensive training about Home Health and Hospice Care setup.
Send us a copy of your email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com