- Job Posted Date : 2019-02-19 02:02:08
- Job Reference : J752222633771361
- Industry : Computer & Information Technology
- Job Position : Web Developer - Shopify
We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced mid to senior level e-commerce web developer with good interpersonal / communication skills and Shopify experience to be an integral part of our client?s Australian digital online team. This individual must have a strong understanding of the web and an aptitude for technology.
Based in our Ortigas office, you will work closely with Australia based Management and marketing team. You will also liaise with graphics designers, and key stakeholders in the business.
The ideal candidate should be an all-round developer, equally capable of back-end and front-end scripting as well as a refined knowledge with Shopify CMS.
* Must have 3-4 years of web development experience and knowledge with Shopify is essential
* Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning solutions.
* Experience with Shopify?s theming system and Liquid templating.
* Experience developing for responsive layouts for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
* Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* API development integrations and management
* Experience working with 3rd party services and APIs, specifically plugins for Shopify.
You will be
* Able to work independently as well as in a team
* Passionate, resourceful and productive achiever
* Highly motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
- Years of Experience : 3
- Work Location :
Luzon | NCR,
- Benefits: Perks & Benefits
* 6:30am to 3:30pm weekday shift
* HMO and 1 dependent from day 1
* Company sponsored monthly social club
* Brand new office fit out the environment
- Bookmark this Job:
- Job Status:
- Company Address : 5F St. Francis Square Bldg. Julia Vargas Ave. Cor. Bank Drive, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
- Contacts : 09179650126
- Company Info : Established in 2016, we are an offshoring consultancy that teaches small to medium sized Australian businesses how to build and manage an offshore team that actually works. Our areas of speciality include Administration, IT & Digital, Marketing & Communications, Accounting, Law and Human Resources.
Please email your CV, cover letter and 3 to 5 links of the sample of your work to hello(at)filtaglobal.com