- Job Posted Date : 30-Oct-2018
- Job Reference : J720995024848685
- Industry : Sales / Marketing / Merchandising
- Job Position : Lead Generation Specialist
This position is responsible for providing excellent service to our valued U.S.customers. As a Lead Generation you will be responsible for building relationships with our customers. This role will involve making outbound or inbound calls, in order to transfer interested perspectives to our clients.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Making a pro-active attempt to maximize the transfer of quality leads
Make outbound calls and reach daily goals
Be respectful and kind to your co workers
Abide by and perform to the best of your abilities all functions, duties and responsibilities to be assigned by the Company in due course;
Comply with the orders and instructions given from time to time by the Company through its authorized representatives;
Perform any other administrative or non-administrative duties as assigned by any representative of the Company from time to time either through direct written order or by oral assignment.
- Salary : 16000
- Years of Experience : 0
- Work Location : Luzon | NCR, Quezon City
- Benefits: Government Mandated Benefits
- Bookmark this Job:
- Job Status: OPEN
- Company Address : 28th Floor IBM Plaza Building, Eastwood Ave., Quezon City
- Contacts : 09493672313
- Company Info : Elevated Perspective Marketing is a lead generation and marketing company with 25 years of experience. Our expertise in outbound marketing, customizing campaigns to the clientâs needs, and executing lightning quick lead transfers makes us a valuable partner for businesses looking to generate more sales in any vertical.
Process of HIRING :
1.Send updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Wait for the Human Resources Department/ Hr Specialist to evaluate and call you if you pass the Initial Assessment
3. Schedule Interview and Basic Exam then if candidate pass the Initial Interview, will go straight for Final Interview
4. Then HR will give you the requirements, give you 2 days to accomplished all the requirements and schedule you for Training.
5. 15 days Training - Lecture and actual performance on the floor