- Job Posted Date : 2019-01-30 06:46:15
- Job Reference : J679899631887826
- Industry : Sales / Marketing / Merchandising
- Job Position : Marketing and Sales Operation Manager
As Marketing Operations Manager:
* S/he will oversee the daily operations of the Marketing Operations Team based in Manila, Philippines, and will directly report to the CEO and the Marketing Executive Committee for the overall directions of the Marketing Operations team;
* S/he will manage the planning, execution, and completion of key projects of the department, which directly impact the global Marketing Strategy of the company;
* S/he will liaise with all other departments of the company to understand how marketing operations can improve the brand experience of both internal and external stakeholders;
* S/he will work with Country Managers, Country Marketing Managers, and Country Marketing Coordinators on setting the local marketing strategy of charging entities;
* S/he will work with Sales Teams to understand marketing requirements and organize solutions through the support functions provided by the Marketing Operations team;
* S/he will take the lead for Marketing Automation and handle Marketo directly;
* S/he will perform all other marketing tasks which may be required by internal stakeholders.
As Sales Operations Manager
* S/he will supervise the daily operations of the Sales Operations team based in Manila, Philippines, and will directly report to the CEO for the overall directions of the Sales Operations team;
* S/he will propose and design projects, systems, and processes, together with the Salesforce Support Associate and Sales Intelligence Coordinator, to improve the operational efficiency of the Sales teams;
* S/he will connect and synthesize the Marketing Operations and Sales Operations outputs to support global Sales targets;
* S/he will attend to short- and long-term project management requirements for Sales Operations;
* S/he will work on aligning Sales Commissions Computation process across all charging entities of goFLUENT;
* S/he will perform all other sales operations tasks which may be required by internal stakeholders.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Marketing or equivalent.
* At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
* Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and planning skills
* Critical decision making skills
* Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
* Results oriented
* Willing to work in Northgate Cyberzone, Alabang, Muntinlupa
- Years of Experience : 4
- Work Location :
Luzon | NCR,
- Benefits: * Paid Holidays
* Paid Sick Leave
* Maternity & Paternity Leave
* Life Insurance
* Paid Vacation Leave
* Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
* Single Parent Leave
* Medical / Health Insurance
- Bookmark this Job:
- Job Status:
- Company Address : 10/F IBM Plaza, Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City
- Contacts : 09178673509
- Company Info : About goFLUENT Philippines Inc.
goFLUENT, Inc. is a worldwide leader in Business English distance training. Our head office is in Paris, France, but we are present in 11 countries, with training activity in the major financial centers of the world.
We have over 400 specialized English trainers based in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Philippines delivering personalized training for more than 3,000 corporate clients worldwide.
goFLUENT Philippines was established in 2004 as the headquarters for training operations in Asia. We have seen incredible growth in the past 10 years, opening up two offices in Eastwood City in Libis, Quezon City and Northgate Cyberzone in Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
Globally, goFLUENT is set to conquer bigger markets as it expands its expertise in mobile learning technologies and grows its partnerships with world-class institutions, such as the Harvard Business Review and The New York Times, for its training content.
Our mission is to bridge the language gap in the business world with innovation and excellence.
Know more about goFLUENT here: http://www.gofluent.com/web/us/corporate-presentation
Kindly send your CVs at email@example.com