- Job Posted Date : 2019-02-19 07:53:11
- Job Reference : J571652716579446
- Industry : Sales / Marketing / Merchandising
- Job Position : Third Party Marketplace Sales Officer â Amazon & eBay
We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced Sales Officers with good interpersonal / communication skills and knowledge of uploading products to Amazon & eBay to be an integral part of our client?s Australian growing eCommerce team. We?re looking for someone who loves working in online retail, loves the outdoors, and is passionate about building their experience with a well known Aussie company.
Based in our Ortigas office, you will work closely with Australia based marketing and purchasing team to upload, manage and report on products listed and sold on third party marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay.
Key Responsibilities include
Setting up and managing new item listings within third party marketplaces, particularly Amazon and eBay.
Maintenance of item descriptions, image dimensions and accuracy, pricing, content, links, etc.
Researching and curating web descriptions for newly launched products.
Working with internal purchasing and marketing teams to request information and images for company products when required.
Analyse and report sales results, giving suggestions for improvement.
You will have
Degree qualification in Marketing, IT, Business Administration or similar.
Exceptional communication skills, particularly written English skills. Experience writing product descriptions, product reviews, etc, would be expected.
Experience working uploading products on third party marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay
Experience working with Western organisations on western marketplaces such as Amazon.com and Amazon.com.au.
Proactive approach to work and hardworking attitude.
The ideal candidate is a passionate eCommerce specialist who gets a thrill out of turning listings into sales on third party websites.
- Years of Experience : 1
- Work Location :
Luzon | NCR,
- Benefits: Perks & Benefits
* 6:30am to 3:30pm weekday shift
* HMO and 1 dependent from day 1
* Company sponsored monthly social club
* Brand new office fit out environment
- Bookmark this Job:
- Job Status:
- Company Address : 5F St. Francis Square Bldg. Julia Vargas Ave. Cor. Bank Drive, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
- Contacts : 09179650126
- Company Info : Established in 2016, we are an offshoring consultancy that teaches small to medium sized Australian businesses how to build and manage an offshore team that actually works. Our areas of speciality include Administration, IT & Digital, Marketing & Communications, Accounting, Law and Human Resources.
Please email your CV and cover letter to hello(at)filtaglobal.com