- Job Posted Date : 2019-01-29 10:20:38
- Job Reference : J461046784723698
- Industry : Education
- Job Position : Training Content Editor
The Training Content Editor ensures that all eLearning materials released by the team:
* Adhere to the principles of instructional design;
* Follow the company?s accepted approaches to teaching English as a Foreign Language (EFL); and,
* Fulfill the requirements of goFLUENT products and services in terms of quality, branding, values.
Essential Job Functions
The Training Content Editor:
* Checks the readability and accuracy of the writers? output (in terms of grammar, punctuation, spelling, consistency, tone, and clarity);
* Collaborates with writers and uploaders to develop materials that are error-free and that are aligned with the goFLUENT brand and methodology;
* Oversees the planning and production of output for special projects;
* Attends regular team meetings;
* Submits a daily report to the manager;
* Performs other tasks as required by the manager.
* Have an excellent command of the English language (native proficiency is preferred);
* Have at least two years of experience in writing, editing, and proofreading;
* Have experience in teaching (EFL/ESL context is preferred);
* Have basic knowledge of adult learning and instructional design principles;
* Have keen attention to detail and an excellent memory for guidelines;
* Have excellent communication and people management skills;
* Be proficient in Office 365 and G Suite apps and software, OR have the ability to learn these;
* Be adaptable and reliable;
* Be able to work well under pressure and with multiple deadlines
* Technical Writing
* Content Writing
* People Management
* Communication Skills
* Communication Arts [Writing & Speech]
* Communication & Media Studies
- Years of Experience : 2
- Work Location :
Luzon | NCR,
- Benefits: * Paid Holidays
* Paid Sick Leave
* Maternity & Paternity Leave
* Life Insurance
* Gym Membership
* Paid Vacation Leave
* Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
* Single Parent Leave
* Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
* Performance Bonus
- Bookmark this Job:
- Job Status:
- Company Address : 10/F IBM Plaza, Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City
- Contacts : 09178673509
- Company Info : About goFLUENT Philippines Inc.
goFLUENT, Inc. is a worldwide leader in Business English distance training. Our head office is in Paris, France, but we are present in 11 countries, with training activity in the major financial centers of the world.
We have over 400 specialized English trainers based in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Philippines delivering personalized training for more than 3,000 corporate clients worldwide.
goFLUENT Philippines was established in 2004 as the headquarters for training operations in Asia. We have seen incredible growth in the past 10 years, opening up two offices in Eastwood City in Libis, Quezon City and Northgate Cyberzone in Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
Globally, goFLUENT is set to conquer bigger markets as it expands its expertise in mobile learning technologies and grows its partnerships with world-class institutions, such as the Harvard Business Review and The New York Times, for its training content.
Our mission is to bridge the language gap in the business world with innovation and excellence.
Know more about goFLUENT here: http://www.gofluent.com/web/us/corporate-presentation
Kindly send your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org