Jobs information at Warwick New York Hotel | Jobsite ExciteJobs.ph
- Job Posted Date : 06-Apr-2017
- Job Reference : J368761393671620
- Industry : Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Job Position : Bartender Needed urgent
WARWICK NEW YORK HOTEL, NYC seeks to employ a bartender, The Bartender provides friendly, excellent service to every guest who approaches the bar while preparing and pouring drinks for guests and beverage servers. Interested applicants are to submit CV via email:
The following are examples only and are not intended to be all inclusive or restrictive; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
• Performs all functions in accordance with applicable Tribal, Federal and other laws and gaming regulations and Kickapoo Lucky Eagle policies and
• Ensures the highest possible standards of guest service are provided and listens and responds to guest and employee concerns and questions.
• Responsible for ensuring a consistent flow of services to guest, cocktail servers and food servers.
• Approaches guest and welcomes them upon arrival.
• Uses guest names during interactions and remembers their preferences.
• Promptly and professionally prepares beverage to specification with speed and accuracy.
• Processes all sales transactions accurately and immediately.
• Presents guest with receipt of sales after every transaction.
• Continuously monitor bar to ensure that all guest are receiving beverage service in a timely manner
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily Must be at least 18 years of age
Education and experience
Must have a high school diploma or GED, Bartender Certification preferred or at least one (1) year bartender experience.
Must be able to communicate in English, other languages a plus
Bartender Needed urgent
- Salary : 175,000
- Years of Experience : 1
- Work Location : Luzon | NCR, Manila City
- Benefits: Transportation allowances
- Bookmark this Job:
- Job Status: CLOSED
This Job Posting is already CLOSED
- Company Address : Valero Street, Makati
- Contacts : 6328181818
- Company Info : This sophisticated high-rise hotel is in a historic 1926 building commissioned by William Randolph Hearst; it's in Midtown 2 blocks from the subway and within 5 blocks of Central Park and Times Square.
The posh, modern rooms have marble bathrooms, iPod docks, flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi (surcharge in standard rooms). Suites add amenities such as separate living and dining rooms, fireplaces and/or private balconies. Room service is available.
Amenities include a restaurant offering both a la carte and buffet dining, and a classic lounge, plus fitness and business centers. A daily facility fee may apply.
Industry Related Jobs