- Job Posted Date : 14-Nov-2018
- Job Reference : J364974135784358
- Industry : Manufacturing
- Job Position : Production Engineer
A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering or any Engineering related course
6 months to 1-year experience related to the position
Leadership and Analytical Skills
Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
Proficient with MS Office applications
Excellent Written and verbal communication Skills
One (1) Full-time position
Duties and responsibilities
Monitors the Automated Visual Inspection process and ensures that correct machine program, inspection type, method, and a standard is carried out for all lots in the process.
Facilitates GR&R study on AVI machines in order to gauge the defect detection capability of each machine.
Creates, updates and make a necessary improvement on AVI Machine programs in order to increase defect detection capability necessary to meet customer requirements.
Conducts minor troubleshooting and continually checks the relevance of the programs available on the machine whenever a quality problem arises.
Monitors production status and ensures to meet production deadlines and reports to immediate superior any problems or delays in the schedule and suggests an appropriate solution.
Leads and supervises the group in conducting Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action for every Non-conformance encountered in the process.
Reports and investigates any irregularities and incidents such as poor performance, non-conformities, and accidents in the process.
Performs other related functions as may be assigned by immediate superior.
- Years of Experience : 1
- Work Location : Luzon | Region IV-A, Cavite City
- Benefits: - Food Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Perfect Attendance incentives
- Bookmark this Job:
- Job Status: OPEN
- Company Address : Lot 9 Block 6 Technology Ave. PTC-SEZ, Carmona, Cavite Philippines 4116
- Contacts : 09360855277
- Company Info : Linearworks Corporation aspires to be the center of excellence for design and inspection of a printed circuit board as well as rendering manufacturing services to semiconductor, electronics and other related industries.
All interested applicants can send their most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org