- Job Posted Date : 23-Aug-2016
- Job Reference : J332603887425212
- Industry : Health Care & Medical Services
- Job Position : Medical coder
• Performs maintenance of outlet master reference data as required for PH Production
• Solicits, gathers and validates information from different sources to identify when and how to correct inaccurate data, delete data, or add new entries to make the reference files more accurate and complete.
• Receives input to the reference process from other production processes.
• Identifies and implements required changes to the existing reference file.
• Updates IMS reference file(s) and databases
• Produces files and outputs for specified production and quality control processes, customer support activities/projects
• Responds to queries on reference data (as required)
Skills and qualification
• Graduate of BS Nursing or BS Pharmacy and has an experience in a clinical setting (hospital, long-term care, etc.)
• Fluency in medical terminology, most importantly with connections between diagnosis and pharmaceutical products and their indications and dosage information.
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Ability to work in a team environment, to follow directions accurately and to work under time constraints and changing work volumes
- Years of Experience : 0
- Work Location : Luzon | NCR, Makati City
- Benefits: Contractual position
Subject to project extension
- Bookmark this Job:
- Job Status: CLOSED
This Job Posting is already CLOSED
- Company Address : 7th floor,Aracadia Building, 860 Quezon Avenue
- Contacts :
- Company Info : Information Professionals, Incorporated (IPI) is one of the leading experts in providing Information Technology consulting services and products in the Philippines. Anchored on its ideals of excellence, service and professionalism, IPI is committed to providing a wide range of high quality IT products and services to a variety of industries. Our expertise encompasses a wide array of client-centered, cost-effective and innovative business process solutions and services which enable our partner organizations to achieve long-term productivity, profitability and sustainability.
Please send your comprehensive CV to email@example.com