- Job Posted Date : 2019-03-13 09:55:40
- Job Reference : J293652926616737
- Industry : Education
- Job Position : Content Development Intern for Foreign Languages
The Content Development Intern will assist the Content team in the restructuring and deployment of language learning materials for the goFLUENT eLearning platform.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Copy and restructure goFLUENT language learning content to fit new technical requirements
- Create short descriptions and summaries based on language learning materials
- Process multimedia files (images and audio) for goFLUENT's eLearning platform
- At least B2 in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, or Italian
- Has strong writing skills in any of these languages
- Has excellent research and computer skills
- Experience with multimedia or graphics suites is a plus
- Creative Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Company Address : 10/F IBM Plaza, Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City
- Contacts : 09178673509
- Company Info : About goFLUENT Philippines Inc.
goFLUENT, Inc. is a worldwide leader in Business English distance training. Our head office is in Paris, France, but we are present in 11 countries, with training activity in the major financial centers of the world.
We have over 400 specialized English trainers based in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Philippines delivering personalized training for more than 3,000 corporate clients worldwide.
goFLUENT Philippines was established in 2004 as the headquarters for training operations in Asia. We have seen incredible growth in the past 10 years, opening up two offices in Eastwood City in Libis, Quezon City and Northgate Cyberzone in Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
Globally, goFLUENT is set to conquer bigger markets as it expands its expertise in mobile learning technologies and grows its partnerships with world-class institutions, such as the Harvard Business Review and The New York Times, for its training content.
Our mission is to bridge the language gap in the business world with innovation and excellence.
Know more about goFLUENT here: http://www.gofluent.com/web/us/corporate-presentation
Kindly send your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org