Jobs information at Information Professionals Inc. | Jobsite ExciteJobs.ph
- Job Posted Date : 2018-11-13 07:43:24
- Job Reference : J215063470468434
- Industry : Computer & Information Technology
- Job Position : Senior Data Analyst
Qualifications: Big Data,Tableau,Oracle PL/SQL,Python
The role is a high-level position in data and analytics. It requires a demonstrated ability for complex data extraction and analysis. A high aptitude for translating highly quantitative information to non-technical users, execution, and ability to manage multiple projects are keys to success in this role. The role will serve as "go-to" member of analytics team for highly visible projects. Guide junior analysts as needed.
- Collect and cull data from different data types and sources
- Advanced level of extracting, monitoring, evaluating, and interpreting data in order to communicate to line of business
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Act as a lead in managing projects and initiatives under the guidance and direction from management.
- Identify deviations from forecast/expectations and explain variances. Identify risk and/or opportunities
- Introduce new tracking mechanisms for portfolio, strategy, or key performance indicator (KPI) results. Provide in-depth conclusions and insight into variances on drivers impacting trends. Perform complex root cause analysis.
- Lead larger initiatives by performing complex data manipulation, aggregation and statistical analysis while overseeing entire scope of project
- Gather requirements in order to perform complex queries with unestablished data sets that effectively represent the status of business performance.
- Compile and distribute new reports, dashboards and analysis based on unestablished processes and procedures in an automated fashion
- Extract, translate, and load (ETL) data to create appropriate data structure in order to apply statistical analysis
Lead discussion to establish key performance indicators with multiple lines of business
- Strong ability to illustrate business performance, mentoring, and statistical concepts through reporting and graphical representation
- Years of Experience : 4
- Work Location :
Luzon | NCR,
- Benefits: To be discussed by the client.
- Bookmark this Job:
- Job Status:
- Company Address : 7th Floor Arcadia Building, 860 Quezon Avenue, Brgy. Paligsahan
- Contacts : 09953908339
- Company Info : Information Professionals, Incorporated (IPI) is one of the leading experts in providing Information Technology consulting services and products in the Philippines. Anchored on its ideals of excellence, service and professionalism, IPI is committed to providing a wide range of high quality IT products and services to a variety of industries. Our expertise encompasses a wide array of client-centered, cost-effective and innovative business process solutions and services which enable our partner organizations to achieve long-term productivity, profitability and sustainability.
IPI began its operations in 1986 with its compact team focused on core IT consulting activities. Its competencies, portfolio of services and products grew steadily in the succeeding years, keeping in step with the demands of industry. Today IPI provides a wide range of IT products and services, including industry-specific software development, accounting and human resource management systems, corporate software solutions services, and full IT systems integration. Beyond e-solutions, IPI has remained the IT service provider of choice in the Philippines.
National Capital Region
National Capital Region
Industry Related Jobs