Jobs information at J-P English Corp. | Jobsite ExciteJobs.ph
- Job Posted Date : 2017-06-24 21:10:01
- Job Reference : J870899846270507
- Industry : Others
- Job Position : English Proofreader
Home-based Online Proofreaders (Non-voice Account)
J-P English Corporation is in need of excellent proofreaders who can work for our seasonal account. The account will run for two months and may extend depending on the success of its operation.
*work at the comfort of your home
*work schedule is based on your preference
*get 10 pesos per item (student’s sentence)
*earn as much as Php 10,000 per month
-Edit sentences submitted by students
-Correct the student’s errors and focus on grammar, punctuation marks, spelling, context, etc.
-Provide explanations for each correction made
-Record your corrected sentences and upload each recording
-Graduate of any 4-year course
-Has wired Internet connection with at least 2 Mbps speed
-Has superb English communication skills
-Must be keen on details
Recording: Must be clear, audible and free from any background noises
Explanation: Must be simple and precise
NOTE: Proofreaders will still get paid even if the student’s sentence is correct. You just have to commend the student for making a good sentence and then you get paid for the same amount.
Please send your resume and preferred phone interview schedule and resume to: email@example.com. You will receive a phone call from us if you pass the paper screening.
For inquiries, please feel free to reach us through the following lines:
- Salary : 10,000
- Years of Experience : 0
- Work Location :
Luzon | NCR,
- Benefits: .
- Bookmark this Job:
- Job Status:
This Job Posting is already CLOSED
- Company Address : Unit-N, 3rd floor, Crissant Plaza Building, Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City
- Contacts : 09777519985
- Company Info : J-P English Corporation is a well-established English Online Tutorial company that is making a name on the international scene for English lessons. We have been giving opportunities to English teachers to practice their profession and show their passion in teaching international students for more than nine (9) years now and we are also planning to offer English lessons to other non-English speaking countries in the world.
Industry Related Jobs